Sunday, June 29, 2008

Christmas In July

Oh say it isn't so............yep! I am getting ready for Christmas already! Christmas in July that is! In order to give my customers a better idea of the designs I will have for this years coasters and tile art, I am going to be putting them on etsy in July. This will allow for plenty of time for any custom orders for the holidays! I can create any of the designs in any multitude of sets...need 4, done! Need 24, not a problem! Need more than that...let's say for business, not a problem! The more time I allow for orders, the better I can meet the demand. :-)

So enjoy a sneek peek happening this week on etsy!

1 comment:

Jenn Maruska said...

I have to laugh when I find myself sewing Christmas ornaments... in 90 degree weather in July!

Sounds like you are really prepared for the holidays - I esp. like the little Scotty dog tile.

Wishing you lots of sales! : )