Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Here's hoping that all you dads out there didn't have to eat too much burnt toast this morning! :-)
Been another busy day around here....many items shot and being listed on etsy tonight. I have fab old coffee cans, a wonderful old refrigerator water bottle, many great old cards (most of them pop-up!), vintage jewelry to be restrung and so much more! Busy as a bee I am but I am loving every minute of it!
Also greatly enjoying the site Vintage Pulse! Wonderful way to see so many great items from great sellers, most of whom are located right on etsy! I have added a link to their site along with right side of my blog site. Check them out!
Don't forget to sign up for my newsletter too! I will be adding keywords each week for discounts and free items only to those who subscribe to my newsletter. So not only are you the first to know the latest goodies, you get a discount on them too! What could be better!

No comments: