Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Still Learning.......


Who knew creating a decent blog page would be so hard! Sheesh! I am still toodling (is that really a word?) around here trying to figure this all out and I feel I am now suffering from "brain fry"!

I am certain this is a piece of cake for those who mastered it, but for me.......

I will get it all down it will just take forever and a day! :-)


Meanwhile......

Over on etsy I am working on listing many great vintage sewing patterns and I have also created these fabulous tile coasters! I used my 1930s McCall images for my initial inspiration but my next batch will consist of very kitsch pics from the 40s and 50s! Very retro cool and I can not wait til those are ready!

Just love creating!



Now back to figuring this darn site out...........

No comments: